- He sat in Jesus’ lap
- He met his sister who died in his mother’s womb (whom his parents had never told him about)
- He saw John the Baptist
- There is a coming battle with Satan (he is a futurist!)
- There are thousands of colors we have never seen
- He met his great granddad (who told him things about his father that his father had never told him)
- He saw Jesus’ “marks” on his hands and feet
- All the people had wings of various sizes (including Colton) and flew around (except Jesus who moved up and down as if on an escalator)
- Jesus had the most beautiful eyes, a beard, a white gown, a purple sash, and a crown
- All the people had a light above their head (halo?)
- Jesus sits on a throne at the right hand of God and Gabriel is on the left
- He sat by God the Holy Spirit (who he could not describe) and explained to his dad that God is a Trinity
- It never gets dark in heaven because God the Father and God the Son are the lights
- There were all kinds of animals everywhere
- Nobody is old in heaven and no one wears glasses
- Jesus “shoots” power down from heaven to his father while he is preaching (like I hope he is doing for me while I am blogging!)
- The gates to heaven were made of gold and pearls
- He was actually only there for three minutes (timelessness in heaven?)
Monday, May 19, 2014
Main Events in Coltons Heaven Expierence
So... I am very close to finishing the book and it has gotten super good ! I really enjoyed reading Colton's heaven experience and hearing the story from his point of view. I thought the cool thing was knowing it was a true. It made this part just that enjoyable. These events made more sense to me when he was explaining them to his parents later in the book but I looked back at this part and thought it was cool how he described them. Let me give you a quick low-down on the parts of the story about heaven that stood out to me most in Colton's heaven experience...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment