Monday, May 19, 2014

Heaven is For Real Conclusion



       Yesterday I finally finished Heaven is For Real by Todd Burro. I loved the book and would recommend it to anyone. In review it was about a little boy Colton Burpo that "died" and made a journey into heaven. Earlier on that same day, the doctors at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in Nebraska, told Colton's parents that he was probably not going to make it.


        Colton had a ruptured appendix. His body had been taken over with the poison of the ruptured appendix for five days and he needed an emergency surgery in order for them to save his life if that were possible.


        If he really had died, we would not have known about the story of this four-year-old and his incredible experience in heaven, as outlined in Heaven is For Real by the boy’s father, Todd Burpo.


      Thanks to many heartfelt prayers from family and friends, Colton survived the surgery and was able to recover. Months after leaving the hospital, he started to mention his experience in heaven to his parents. They were surprised at first but they soon learned Colton was not kidding.




       Overall, this bright yellow paperback will brighten your day and inspire you. For me, reading this book resembles having an experience of sitting down and having a nice conversation with Colton about his wonderful experiences in Heaven. It is a book full of hope and of life to come. This book is a great gift for friends or family members who just lost their loved ones or anyone who wants to see hope of Heaven. This book opened my eyes to new things and made me have many questions and to be a more curious person-being a Christian. I would highly recommend this book to many different kinds of people. I am so glad I read this novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment