Monday, March 31, 2014
About the Author In Heaven is For Real
After doing research I learned that there we many people that went into the making of this book. Todd Burpo composed the book. He is pastor of Crossroads Wesleyan and a volunteer fireman. He and his wife, Sonja, have four children: Colton is a teenager; he has an older sister, Cassie; a younger brother, Colby; and a very special sister he met in heaven, yet to be named.Heaven Is for Real is the true story of a four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who experienced heaven during emergency surgery. He talks about looking down to see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The family didn’t know what to believe but soon the evidence was clear after one of their sons Colton told them about there expirences Todd knew he had to write a novel about this so him and his son worked hard to publish this book. I find the story behind the book very intresting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sounds like a very interesting book and I have heard nothing but good things about it. I hope you enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool how you found all this information, and the book sounds really good!
ReplyDelete