Monday, February 3, 2014
The Healers Thematic Prompt
I believe the author of my book, Donna Labermeier had a purpose for writing this novel. I think she wrote it to show the world can be changed and the evil spirits can be defeate. I believe that this shows the author was connecting to the characters in her book. As a kid she may have have similar connections to any if not, all three of the characters. The main theme of the book is coming together to be power and defeat evil in this world. I believe that in our world, we have dark and evil spirits as well and we have to defeat them. In our world she might have made the connnection to robbers, murders, and stealers. She may have made the hero connection to police officers, and fire men. I believe that this book and the real world has many connections. I also believe that the author has connections to the characters and situation in the book. That is why I believe the author did have a purpose for writing the novel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good post. Good wrap up sentence.
ReplyDelete