Monday, February 24, 2014

Final Reflection

http://www.celestesreadingblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-healers-character-prompt.html#comment-form
                  Throughout this trimester I have grown as a blogger and a reader. My blog posts mainly cover what I was reading at the time and how I analyzed that reading. Overtime I realized it is easier to make posts on one subject and small deatils. My best blog post was a character promt that expolred the three main characters in my books actions. It also showed how they devolped throughout the book and all three became round characters. As I claimed in my post, "All three characters have significantly changed throughout the novel. At the start of the book all three characters were very shy and didnt understand their powers. At the end they found out who they really were and what they has to do and gained a better perspective on life." My post described my main characters traits in the beggining of the novel, and at the end just like in the guide lines.
                 
                   I have created many reading and writing goals for myself throughout the trimenter and I continune to make these goals. In the next trimenter I would like to try to find a deeper meaning in my reading and dig deep in find what the author is trying to convey throughout the novel. I would also like to spread out my reading so its not so overwhelming and more enjoyable. I would also like to work to improve my writing. I would like to map out what my purpose for writing is and analyze what I have written and its meaning afterwards just like reading. I would also like to focus on reading and writing more and put them higher on my priority list because I know if you write and read more that Is the only way you can get better at it.


1 comment:

  1. I am glad to here that your blog post have gotten stronger as the tri went on it helped me realize that blogging really is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete