Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Healers

                As I continue to read my book, The Healers the suspense is significantly building. I have seen three main characters develop, Kloahini, Eleanor, and Harta. Each character has found that they each have their own super healing power and they can slowly change the world into a better place with these powers. The suspense builds as the characters come into contact for the first time in their lives. I think It would be hard to meet long lost sisters. I cant even imagine how hard it would be to meet long lost sisters with super healing powers. Another element in my novel that builds suspense is that there are also evil spirits in the world that are after the three sisters. every now and then these evil spirits show up and it is very creepy. This builds a lot of suspense in the book. I would highly recommend my book, The Healers if you like suspenseful books.

2 comments:

  1. I think this book sounds good from what you have said! The suspense must make it better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this book before, but it sounds very interesting and as you say, suspense-filled. I wonder if it's hard to get along with the sisters.

    ReplyDelete