Monday, December 2, 2013
The Healers
I have not yet started my new book called "The Healers" but I am very exited. The author, Donna Labermeiser has a bachelors degree in English literature and has spent years studying healing and spiritual development. She decided to base her first novel off of that background- The Healers. Donna lives in Cincinnati, Ohio with her husband and two daughters. The book has many great reviews from readers. I also read the back and the story line seems that 3 teenagers with special powers are trying to heal the world before its too late. This plot is really drawing me in and caused me to pick up the book. I hope you will also decide to read the fresh new novel The Healers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This novel sounds interesting. The author also sounds very good so i will probably check out other books from Donna ;)
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds really interesting and I can't wait to hear more about it
ReplyDeletethat sounds like a good book!
ReplyDelete